The most important part of our logo development process is getting to know your business and objectives well, so we can create a logo that accurately and effectively represents you, and resonates with your target market.
- Learn about your organization and your clients
- Develop color schemes
- Prepare initial designs
- Collaborate on / critique initial designs
- Prepare new / revised designs
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until logo is selected
- Finalize design, and select official color palette (including Pantone colors)
We also offer field testing of your logo so you can get reactions from people in your target market during the design process.
Some logos we've designed appear below, or click here to view the graphic design section of our portfolio.